Thursday 29 April 2010

RUMMAGE jumble sale



I'm super-psyched to be taking part in this Sunday's RUMMAGE jumble sale : the Illustrators special at Superette!

Superette was formerly a technicolour emporium and stockist of girlgang, but has now been transformed into a minty-fresh and cool gallery and event space, run by my friend Leona Baker.
This is the first of a series of specially themed jumble sales and there'll be a whole team of illustrator types selling their spring-cleaned-out bits and bobs alongside me this Sunday, 2nd May - so come and join us :)

Here's the facebook event page with the full details

My table will be featuring 80's VHS tapes, a-mazing earrings, old-but-good magazines and books and er, well, any other cool junk I come across before then... oh, and I'm sure a few girlgang samples will work their way in there!

See you there :)
x

No comments: